Links & Resources

The listings on this page are provided as a public service only and are meant as a resource for interested parties. The facilities listed may not have been inspected or reviewed by Hanbleceya and hence inclusion in this list does not constitute an endorsement by Hanbleceya or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents.

Please click on the tabs to see the corresponding links

1) Information on Various Mental Health Disorders

This link provides a complete list of psychiatric disorders and the adult symptoms of mental health disorders. Also overviews of mental illness, anxiety disorders, depression, childhood psychiatric disorders and more.

Information about the signs and symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment for common mental illness diagnoses such as Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder (Manic-Depressive Illness), Depression, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Schizophrenia.

Research on Schizophrenia and Depression – The Brain and Behaviors Research Foundation’s mission is to raise and distribute funds for psychiatric brain disorder research to scientists worldwide, in an effort to find the causes, better treatments, and eventual cures for these disorders.

Dual Diagnosis: Mental illness and Substance Abuse – This link from the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill provides information for and about people with mental disorders and substance abuse problems.

4) Drug and Alcohol Treatment Facilities in Southern California

Structured Sober Livings:

Intervention Services:

  • IRI provides primary mental health intervention services as well as for problematic lifestyles, behavior and various addiction related disorders. This resource is available for all families and individuals who are looking for help in order to support a loved one in accepting the gift of treatment.

Hanbleceya does not endorse or recommend the use of any specific treatment or medication listed on this web site. For advice about specific treatment or medication, patients should consult their physician and/or a mental health professional.